Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Whoops....

... well, there went four months of not updating this blog at all.

It's not a huge deal, as my plan for summer lessons fell through due to finances and I was honestly quite happy to take some time off to rest my shoulders. I've still been teaching so it's not as bad as it could be. I also played a concert in late June, so I've only really been 'off' for a month. Not bad. Definitely time to get back into things before school starts.

Right now, focusing on 30 minute sessions, hopefully 3x -4x / day. Just going to focus on the etude / remedial work for the time being. I'll slowly expand the time and repertoire once I get going with it again, but I don't want to get too far into anything because I don't know what Davidson is going to want me to study. All I know is that I'm bored with Bach and I'm thinking that Bruch might be too big of a bite for me to chew at the moment. We'll see what happens.

No comments: